RNI, Research Network Incorporated, is a unique organization of experienced scientists and engineers. We develop high tech products in areas of physics based simulations and live to virtual bridging technologies.
- Man-Worn Interface Systems (MMIST / VIKENG)
- Game DIS (GDIS)
- Human Tracking Unit (CommServer)
- Photogrammetric Camera
- Multispectral Response Simulation (MRSim)
- Assured Communications
- Combat Identification Systems
- 3D simulation environments and bidirectional live to virtual bridging with Augmented Reality for Live/Virtual/Constructive and Serious Gaming.
- 2D/3D Model/World/Animation Construction and Visualization
- Sophisticated physics based simulation and gaming software development (distributed systems, 3D Viz, GUI and Web Development)
- Multispectral Sensors and Scattering Research, Analysis, and Signal Processing (EO/IR, ATA/R & Fusion, LADAR, EO/IR, RF/MMW)
- Many others!